Dark Legoros Guardian Raid Guide
The First Level 3 Lost Ark Guardian Raid boss you’ll battle is Dark Legoros. You will need to be Item level 802 to enter the Dark Legoros Guardian Raid. Find out how to take him down in our Lost Ark Dark Legoros Guardian Raid Guide.
USEFUL ITEMS TO BRING – Panacea
Dark Legoros Mechanics
- Darkness – If you get hit by any of Dark Legoros attacks he will apply a Darkness debuff stack to you. Once you have a stack, your area of vision will narrow. You can get up to 5 stacks of Dark Legoros Darkness. Darkness can be removed with a Panacea
- Slash – Dark Legoros will drag his claw through the ground in a frontal attack.
- Charge – Dark Legoros will charge forward at a player. When Dark Legoros starts to glow blue, this attack can be interrupted with a Counter Skill to his head.
- Shadow Breath – Dark Legoros will take a step forward and Breath Darkness onto players in a large frontal cone attack
- Rain of Darkness – Dark Legoros STAND ON HIS BACK LEGS and rains Darkness in small AOES in a circle surrounding the area. This area will close inwards towards Legoros. At the end of Shadow Rain, Dark Legoros will explode in an AOE around him.
- Roaring Rain – Dark Legoros will REMAIN ON FOUR LEGS and rain Darkness all over the place. You will need to dodge these and move to Dark Legoros’s Tail for safety.
- Stealth – Dark Legoros turns invisible and hides until you locate him.
Dark Legoros Strategy
The Dark Legoros Guardian Raid is a pretty Strait-forward fight, just make sure to pay attention to the mechanics and avoid getting Darkness Stacks. Make sure to step to Dark Legoros side as he steps forward for Shadow Breath to prevent large amounts of Darkness Stacks.
During Rain of Darkness, make sure you move in towards Dark Legoros to avoid damage and stacks of Darkness. Once the rain stops make sure you move away from Legoros to avoid damage. It is also to notice the difference between Rain of Darkness and Roaring Rain and how to avoid the damage.
Remember to use a cleanse of Panacea when you get to many stacks of darkness and mind the mechanics and you should have no problem downing Dark Legoros.
Dark Legoros Loot
After defeating Tytalos, you have the chance to collect some of these rewards:
- Dark Legoros Card
- Rare TIer 2 Earrings, Necklace, and Amulet
- Tier 2 Honing Material
- Rare Ability Stones
- Epic or Rare Class Engraving Recipe
- Rare Galewind Skill Rune
- Arkesia Event Coin
Dark Legoros Guardian Raid Guide Conclusion.
That does it for our Lost Ark Dark Legoros Raid guide. Make sure to check out the next Guardian Raid Guide, Helgaia.