The second level 4 Lost Ark Guardian Raid you will come up against in Lost Ark is the Lava Chromanium Guardian Raid. You need to be Item level 1000 to enter this level 4 Guardian Raid. Continue on for the Mechanics, Strategy, and Loot you’ll earn when you down Lava Chromanium.
USEFUL ITEMS TO BRING – Corrosive Bomb, Destruction Bomb, Panacea
Lava Chromanium Guardian Raid Mechanics
- Burn – Most of Lava Chromanium’s abilities apply Burn stacks to players. Players will need to cleanse these using Panacea or Cleansing abilities.
- Molten Shell – Lava Chromanium has a passive mechanic that requires players to break His shell to deal full damage. Players must t use Destruction Bombs or Break Skills to break his shell
- Frontal Slam – Chromanium lifts his front legs to stand up. He will then slam to the ground causing a small AOE attack.
- Side Slam – Similar to Frontal Slam, Chromanium lifts one side up and slams it to the ground creating a small AOE attack.
- Leap – Chromanium will bend down, spread his legs, and Leap forward in the air. When he lands he will deal damage to players underneath him. He will usually cast Leap anywhere around 1-3 times in a row
- Meteor Shower – Chromanium will launch a bunch of Meteors from his shell into the air creating a Meteor Shower. There will be medium-sized AOE all over the area you will need to avoid to prevent damage and Burn Stacks
- Rapid Fire Burrow – Fire Chromanium will burrow into the ground then only expose his head and shell. He will then RAPIDLY spray fire all over the map. Players will need to dodge these Mortars to avoid damage and Burn Stacks
- Volcanic Roar – Fire Chromanium will let out a LOUD ROAR and summon Volcanoes all around him. Players will need to destroy these volcanoes before they erupt. These Volcanoes will rain down fire, causing Fire AOE that cause Burn Stacks and Moderate amounts of damage.
- Fire Breath – Fire Chromanium will let out a large breath of steam in a thin, long AOE cone.
- Fire Beam – Fire Chromanium will sweep his head back and forth releasing a Beam of Steam to attack enemies
- Lava Earthquake – Fire and Smoke will Flow into Chromanium’s body, charging up for a massive body slam. Once Fire Chromium slams his feet to the ground, he will cause a large earthquake with lava all around him. THIS ABILITY MUST BE DODGED.
Lava Chromanium Strategy
This raid is similar to the Chromanium Guardian Raid fight in Level 2 but much more difficult. Like Flame Fox Yoho, Lava Chromanium has a burn stack mechanic that can be cleaned with cleansing abilities or with a Panacea.
First, players should focus on breaking Lava Chromaniums Molten Shell using Destruction Bombs and Break abilities. This will allow your group to deal the most amount of damage possible. Once his shell is Broken, it is important to avoid Burn Stacks when possible and cleanse them when you get to around 4-5 stacks. The two abilities that apply the most Burn Stacks to a party is usually Volcanic Roar and Rapid Fire Burrow. Make sure that you Kill the Volcanoes that spawn in during Volcanic Roar to avoid massive amounts of fire AOE.
From here you will need to look for Earthquake. This ability does high amounts of damage around him and can kill you if you aren’t paying attention. Sometimes Fire Chromanium will cast Lava Earthquake WITHOUT PULLING FIRE AND SMOKE into him. He will just slam his feet and then go right into Lava Earthquake. If you see Lava Chromanium Slam his feet, its important to move out of his general area to avoid getting killed.
Break Lava Chromaniums Molten Shell, Manage your Burn Stacks, clear Volcanoes, and watch out for Lava Earthquake. If you can do these things, you should have no problem killing this level 4 Guardian.
Lava Chromanium Loot
- Lava Chromanium Card
- Legendary Tier 2 Earrings, Necklace, and Amulets
- Tier 2 Honing Material
- Legendary Ability Stones
- Epic or Rare Class Engraving Recipe
- Epic Galewind Skill Rune
- Arkesia Event Coin (if there is an active event)
Lava Chromanium Guardian Raid Guide Conclusion.
That does it for our Lost Ark Lava Chromanium Raid guide. Make sure to check out the next Guardian Raid Guide, Levanos.