Greetings Heroes of Arkesia, this Lost Ark weekly update on 06/01/2022, Amazon Games will be focusing on some game breaking bugs and addressing some bot activities.
Lost Ark Weekly Bug Fixes 06/01/2022
Below is a copy-paste of Amazon’s Listing of bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to stop responding when loading into Haiger’s Manor or Rivelvarr Ruins. This content will be re-opened to players.
- Chaos Dungeon exchange vendor rewards have been adjusted to be character bound. Shards earned from Chaos Dungeons are Roster bound, so players can share them with other characters on their Roster in order to redeem rewards from the exchange on alternate characters.
- Fixed an issue where the Basic Horn-rimmed glasses would appear as white when equipped at the same time as the Wily Dawn Chestpiece and Pants.
- Fixed an issue that caused an “Invalid Customization Info” error to appear when attempting to load an older preset in the Character Creation menu. If this issue persists, players can navigate to the folder containing the customization files (found at Lost Ark Live\EFGame\Customizing) and change the file extension of all saved presets from “.cus.bak” to “.cus” to resolve the error.
- Chimek, an NPC from Wild Wing island, will no longer appear throughout Naruna Hot Springs.
- Timers displayed in the Adventure Island menu will no longer reference UTC time in all regions.
- Fixed a performance issue seen in various endgame dungeons and raids when using the Korean VO DLC.
- Remaining entry counts will now show correctly in the Integrated Dungeon menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Awakening Skill to be triggered when using the Smart Ping feature on a controller. Smart Ping can be trigged by pressing A, B, X, or Y while LB + LT + RB + RT are held down.
- Reverted the dash distance changes on the Radiant Golden Cloud mount. The cooldown for the dash remains at 5 seconds.