Lost Ark Tytalos Guardian Raid Guide
The Fourth and Final Level 2 Lost Ark Guardian Raid boss you’ll battle is Tytalos. You will need to be Item level 640 to enter the Tytalos Guardian Raid. Find out how to take him down in our Lost Ark Tytalos Guardian Raid Guide.
Tytalos Guardian Raid Mechanics
- Swiping Spin – Tytalos will raise his claw, swipe, then spin around in the same direction he swiped dealing damage as he spins.
- Charge – Tytalos glows red and charges in a straight path at a player. There is a brief moment in which he glows blue. You can use a counter-skill to interrupt Charge, preventing the skill from casting.
- Standing Stomp – Tytalos will stand up on two legs and then slam to the ground, dealing large amounts of frontal damage.
- Flaming Breath – Tytalos will glow red and draw power around him. He will then use Flaming Breath to create a Frontal, Cone, AOE attack.
- Cyclones – Tytalos will glow red and then create a system of Cyclones. If hit by Cyclones, players will receive a debuff and be slowed. If players get rebuffed by a Cyclone 3 times, they will be Petrified.
- Explosive Rage – Tytalos will become enraged and stand on two feet. Tytalos will then slam the ground several times in a rage. Then, Several small red AOE circles will form around Tytalos on the ground. Stop dealing damage and avoid these circles.
- Pits of Silence – Large AOES with glowing borders will start to form on the ground.
- Orbs of Seeking – Tytalos will cast a spell that will surround him with runes. A pit, similar to Pits of Silence, will appear and spawn orbs that will follow players. Once they touch a player, they will pause for a second, then explode.
- Sand Storms – Tytalos will summon rolling Sand Storms. In earlier phases, the Sand Storms will only travel in one direction. In later phases, they will move out in four opposite directions from Tytalos body.
- Earthquake – Large red wave of AOE damage travels away from Tytalos.
- Wave of Destruction – Tytalos will draw in a massive amount of energy and wipe the Raid.
Tytalos Guardian Raid Strategy
Tytalos has some punishing, high-damage attacks. It is important for players to mind the mechanics throughout the Guardian Raid to prevent going over the death cap. During Standing Stomp and Flaming Breath, make sure to run behind Tytalos to avoid damage. Remember, once Tytalos enters phase 2, he will start casting Explosive Rage, players need to stop dealing damage and move away from Tytalos to avoid taking large amounts of damage.
It is also important for players to evade Pits of Silence. If hit by this ability players will be unable to use their active abilities as well as their dodge. If hit by the Pit, players should dodge out quickly, to avoid the silence.
During the early phases of Sand Storms, players should stand behind Tytalos to avoid damage. During Tytalos’s later phases, players must be patient and wait for the four Sand Storms to roll away from Tytalos before stepping behind him to deal damage.
Avoiding Tytalos Wipe Mechanic
Once Tytalos casts Wave of Destruction, players have two options to avoid getting wiped.
- Step into a Cyclone to become petrified. Any player that is petrified will avoid being wiped by Wave of Destruction.
- Players can move FAR away from Tytalos. This distance needs to place Tytalos far off the screen.
You can tell when Tytalos will be using Wave of Destruction soon when he casts Earthquake. Once Earthquake has been cast, players need to have a plan to avoid Wave of Destruction. If using option two, the player can return back to Tytalos once the screen shakes.
After defeating Tytalos, you have the chance to collect some of these rewards:
- Tytalos Card
- Arkesia Event coins
- Legendary Earrings, Necklace, and Amulet
- Tier 1 Honing Material
- Legendary Ability Stones
- Uncommon and Rare Class Engraving Recipe
- Rare Galewind Skill Rune
Tytalos Guardian Raid Guide Conclusion.
That does it for our Lost Ark Tytalos Guardian Raid guide. Make sure to check out the next Guardian Raid Guide, Dark Legoros.