Druid Werebear Landslide Build
Welcome to our Druid Werebear Landslide Build. In this article we will give you the info needed to re-create this build! Covering the Skill Tree, Aspects, Paragon Board, Glyphs and much more! This build features good AoE with high defense!
- Good mobility with Trample.
- Great uptime on our Ultimate and Unstoppable.
- Great defenses with Fortify and Werebear Damage Reduction.
- The Exploit Glyph is our only form of Vulnerability.
- Requires Unique Items.
- Can be clunky to play.
Skill Tree and Paragon Board
Glyph Leveling Priority
For our Druid Druid Werebear Landslide Build we are using 5 Rare Glyphs to complement our damage and survivability. Getting Glyphs to level 15 can be a big deal, unlocking a bigger radius around the Glyph. Below we will put them in order of which one to level to 15 first to last.
- 1 – Undaunted: We will need the extra radius to reach the required stats. Granting us Damage and Damage Reduction while we are fortified.
- 2 – Werebear: We will need the extra radius to reach the required stats. Granting us damage and Damage Reduction while in Werebear form.
- 4 – Territorial: We will need the extra radius to reach the required stats. Granting us Damage and Damage Reduction from Close enemies.
- 3 – Fang and Claw: We will need the extra radius to reach the required stats. Granting us extra damage to close enemies and also increasing Magic nodes within range.
- 5 – Exploit: We already hit the required stats without upgrading and will take this last for the increased damage it provides.
Class Mechanic (Spirit Boons)
- Deer – Wariness, giving us 10% reduced damage from Elites.
- Eagle – Avian Wrath, giving us 30% increased Critical Strike Damage.
- Wolf (Mastery) – Energize, giving us Lucky Hit: Dealing damage has up to a 15% chance to restore 10 Spirit and Calamity, Extending the duration of our Ultimate by 25%
- Snake – Calm before the Storm, Lucky Hit: Nature Magic Skills have up to a 10% chance to reduce the Cooldown of your Ultimate Skill by 2 seconds.
Legendary Aspects are one of the most powerful parts of any build. Below we list the ones used for this Druid Werebear Landslide Build. Each build has a limited amount of Offensive, Defensive, and Utility Aspects that it can use. Here is a reminder of the slot limitations for Legendary Aspects:
- Offensive – Amulets, Gloves, Ring, Weapons
- Defensive – Amulets, Chest, Helm, Legs, Shield
- Mobility – Amulets, Boots
- Resource – Rings
- Utility – Amulets, Boots, Chest, Gloves, Helm, Shield
Here you will find a small list containing the Aspects we want in the build. We will go from most important at the top and least at the bottom. For more info on the Aspects you can reference the build planner above.
- Aspect of Quicksand (Utility)
- Aspect of Disobedience (Defensive)
- Ghostwalker Aspect (Mobility)
- Aspect of the Aftershock (Offensive)
- Aspect of the Trampled (Offensive)
- Aspect of the Rampaging Werebeast (Offensive)
- Crashstone Aspect (Offensive)
- Aspect of Retaliation (Offensive)
For this build we use the following Unique Items, this version of the build can also be played without these Unique Items, they are a nice addition however.
- Vasily’s Prayer: Making our Earth skills also Werebear Skills and Fortifying us for (x).
- Insatiable Fury: Making Werebear our true form, and we gain +2 ranks to all Werebear Skills.
Malignant Hearts, a new addition to Diablo 4 through the first Seasonal experience act as a huge boost to your build capabilities. As a result, we recommend using the following Malignant Hearts for this build:
- Dark Dance (Vicious, Offensive): Every 5 seconds while above 60% Life, Core Skills cost 51 – 68 Life instead of your Primary Resource. Skills that consume Life deal 10% – 20% increased damage.
- The Barber (Wrathful, Super): Critical Strikes and all subsequent damage within 2.0 – 4.0 seconds is absorbed by your target. Then, the absorbed damage erupts onto surrounding enemies. Stored damage is increased by 10% per second.
- Tempting Fate (Vicious, Offensive-World Tier III): You gain 40-60% Critical Strike Damage but your Non-Critical Strikes deal 20-15% less damage.
- Prudent Heart (Brutal, Defensive-World Tier III): You become Immune for 2.0-4.0 seconds after you lose more than 20% Life in a single hit. This effect can only occur once every 110 seconds.
- The Unconstrained Beast (Wrathful, Super-World Tier IV): When you are hit with a Stun, Freeze or Knock Down effect, there is a 40-60% chance to automatically activate Grizzly Rage for 3 seconds.
Item Affix Priority
Our Affixes are a big deal in completing this Druid Werebear Landslide Build. Stacking the right % Affixes, taking enough Damage Reduction and or Skill Ranks, it can all make a big difference. Below we will go over what Affixes to prioritize while creating this build.
|Gloves||+ Ranks to Landslide||% Critical Strike Chance||% Attack Speed||+ All Stats||% Lucky Hit Chance|
|Pants||% Damage Reduction while Fortified||% Damage Reduction from Close enemies||% Damage Reduction from Distance enemies||% Armor while in Werebear form.||+ All Stats|
|Boots||Movement Speed||% Armor while in Werebear form||All Stats||% Spirit Cost Reduction||+ Willpower|
|Amulet||% Cooldown Reduction||% Damage Reduction While Fortified||+ to Crushing Earth Passive||+ Max Life||% Armor|
|Ring x 2||% Vulnerable Damage||% Critical Strike Chance||+ Max Life||% Lucky Hit||% Damage|
|Weapon 1H||% Vulnerable Damage||% Damage to Close enemies||% Core Skill Damage||+ All Stats||% Critical Damage|
|Offhand||% Cooldown Reduction||% Critical Strike Chance||% Damage Reduction while Fortified||% Lucky Hit Chance||+ All Stats|
How To Play Werebear Landslide Druid
- For this build we rely on high uptime on our Ultimate, Grizzly Rage, granting us damage while it is active and stacking our Critical Damage as we hit Critical Strikes.
- We get guaranteed Critical Hits whenever Earthen Might procs, this also fills our Spirit to max.
- Get in with Trample followed by Landslides, this way we make sure most our enemies are Vulnerable as we get to attacking.
- Use Earthen Bulwark when we have downtime on our Ultimate, this way we keep Unstoppable active.
How to Play vs Mob Packs, Elites and Bosses
- Vs. Bosses we keep ourselves within Close range to take advantage of the extra damage, our defenses are good enough to stay in melee range.
- The gameplay is the same for both packs and single target.
This concludes our Diablo 4 Druid Werebear Landslide! For more information on Diablo 4, including Class Builds and Guides, be sure to check out our Diablo 4 home page!
About the Author