The first Lost Ark Guardian Raid
boss you’ll face is Ur’nil, a giant armored bear. You will need to be Item level 302 to face Ur’nil. Find out how to take him down in our Lost Ark Ur’nil Guide.
Ur’nil Boss Mechanics
Ur’nil is a heavily armored bear that features a range of attacks, here is a list of all his skills:
- Double Swipe – Ur’nil front attacks twice with his claws.
- Double Swipe Slam – Ur’nil front attacks twice with his claws, then slams the ground in front of him.
- Charge – Ur’nil will turn blue and charge at a player.
- Fireball – Ur’nil creates an orb of fire a distance out in front of him. He will then launch it behind him.
- Leap – Ur’nil leaps at a player (When enraged he knocks up all players). The player Ur’nil leaps at can simply run under him.
- Enrage – Ur’nil becomes enraged and glows red, increasing attack damage.
- Earthquake – Ur’nil slams the ground, unleashing a powerful Circle AoE attack with a safe spot in the middle. Earthquake slows player movement speed and is Only cast if not impaired after enrage.
The Lost Ark Ur’nil fight is one of the simplest in the game. You can avoid most of his attacks simply by standing behind him or to his side. Swipe
is a frontal attack and can be easily dodged. Charge
can be interrupted. Once Ur’nil is glowing blue, use a Counter Skill to the Head and Urnil will stop the Charge
is a Frontal attack that will hit his back position at the end. Once you see the Fireball
, make sure to step to Ur’nils side to avoid any damage. You can also interrupt his Enrage
by stacking stagger. You can do this by everyone in your party using their high (or medium) stagger abilities once Ur’nil starts to glow red. Once you apply enough stagger Ur’nil will return to his original color.
If he is allowed to Enrage
for an extended period, Ur’nil will cast Earthquake
. Make sure to move to the middle of the AOE to the safe space.
After defeating Ur’nil you have the chance to collect some of these rewards:
- Ur’nil Card
- Arkesia Event Coin
- Rare Earrings, Necklace, and Amulet
- Tier 1 Honing Material
- Rare Ability Stones
- Uncommon and Rare Class Engraving Recipe
- Uncommon Galewind Rune
That’s it for our Lost Ark Ur’nil Guide. Check out the next Guardian Raid you’ll face in our Lost Ark Lumerus Guide