Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide
Welcome to our Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide. In this guide we will show you exactly what skills to take to bring Druid to the next level. We will be utilizing the skill called Landslide and with that dealing massive damage in a small AoE.
Skill Tree Progression
Below we will go over the skill tree progression for this Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide. Focusing on the active abilities first and taking the passives where we need to fill up to reach the next active ability.
Skill order for leveling
|1-5||Storm Strike 1/5 – Enhanced Storm Strike – Landslide 1/5 – Enhanced Landslide – Primal Landslide|
|6-10||Fierce Storm Strike – Earthen Bulwark 1/5 – Enhanced Earthen Bulwark – Preserving Earthen Bulwark – Debilitating Roar 1/5|
|11-15||Enhanced Debilitating Roar – Poison Creeper 1/5 – Preserving Debilitating Roar – Enhanced Poison Creeper – Ferocious Poison Creeper|
|16-20||Landslide 2/5 – Trample 1/5 – Enhanced Trample – Savage Trample – Landslide 3/5|
|21-25||Landslide 5/5 – Heart of the Wild 1/3 – Abundance 2/3|
|26-30||Abundance 3/3 – Crushing Earth 3/3 – Defiance 1/3|
|31-35||Circle of Life 1/3 – Natural Disaster 2/3 – Earthen Might 1/1 – Natural Disaster 3/3|
|36-40||Safeguard 2/3 – Stone Guard 2/3 – Natural Disaster 3/3|
|41-45||Safeguard 3/3 – Stone Guard 3/3 – Resonance 3/3|
|46-50||Defiance 3/3 – Wild Impulses 3/3|
|51-55||Predatory Instinct 3/3 – Neurotoxin 1/3 – Envenom 2/3|
|56-58||Envenom 3/3 – Circle of Life 3/3|
This will give you all the active abilities in the most effective way possible. Granting you the Key Passive – Earthen Might as soon as it is available. See the finished skill tree below!
Finished Skill Tree
Screenshots from d4builds.gg
Spirit Boons are another very important part of this Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide. We will take the following Spirit Boons specializing in the Wolf.
- Deer – Wariness – Take 10% reduced damage from Elites
- Eagle – Avian Wrath – Gain x30% Critical Strike Damage
- Wolf – Packleader – Critical Strikes have up to a 20% chance to reset the Cooldowns of your Companion Skills + Energize – Lucky Hit: Dealing damage has up to a 15% chance to restore 10 spirit
- Snake – Calm Before the Storm – Lucky Hit: Nature Magic Skills have up to a 15% chance to reduce the cooldown of your Ultimate Skill by 2 seconds.
Screenshots from d4builds.gg
Below we will go over the stats and affixes that you should prioritize for this Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide. We will list them from most important to least. For a more in depth view make sure to check out our Stats and Affix guides!
- Willpower – 0.1% healing Received, 0.25% Overpower damage per point and 0.1% Skill Damage
- Strength – +1 Armor per Stat
- Intelligence – +0.05% All Resistance per point and 0.1% Resource Generation
- Dexterity – 0.025% Dodge Chance per point and 0.02% Critical Strike Chance
- +X Rank(s) to Landslide
- +X% Earth Skill Damage
- +X% Vulnerable Damage
- +X% Damage While Fortified
- +X% Damage While Healthy
- +X% Damage Reduction While Fortified
- +X Max Life
- +X% Spirit Cost Reduction (Druid Only)
- Grants X Spirit per Critical Strike
As a side note it is very important to keep up your resistances, as content becomes more difficult it will require higher resistances to compensate, the following affixes can become very important:
- +X% Cold Resistance
- +X% Fire Resistance
- +X% Lightning Resistance
- +X% Poison Resistance
- +X% Resistance to All Elements
- +X% Shadow Resistance
Legendary Aspects are one of the most powerful parts of any build. Below are the Legendary Aspects that go well with our Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide. Each build has a limited amount of Offensive, Defensive, and Utility Aspects that it can use. Here is a reminder of the slot limitations for Legendary Aspects:
- Offensive – Amulets, Gloves, Ring, Weapons
- Defensive – Amulets, Chest, Helm, Legs, Shield
- Mobility – Amulets, Boots
- Resource – Rings
- Utility – Amulets, Boots, Chest, Gloves, Helm, Shield
- Aspect of the Aftershock (Offensive) – Landslide’s earth pillars each strike a second time and deal an additional [6 – 12%] bonus damage per hit
- Aspect of the Trampled Earth (Offensive) – Trample now summons 6 Landslide pillars of earth during its duration that deal [70 – 80%] normal damage. Trample is now also a Nature Magic and Earth Skill
Unfortunately both of these only drop on Legendary items, getting them might prove difficult. They are considered build defining because of the way they increase the damage output of the build. Keep your eyes open for these aspects on any legendary items you might find!
- Ballistic Aspect (Utility) – When you have Fortify your Earth Skills gain +2 Ranks
- Aspect of Mending Stone (Defensive) – The duration of Earthen Bulwark is increased by 6 seconds. Additionally, killing an enemy with Earth Skills replenishes [X] of your active Earthen Bulwark’s Barrier
- Crashstone Aspect (Offensive) – Earth Skills deal [40 – 50%] more Critical Strike Damage to Crowd Controlled enemies
- Aspect of Retaliation (Offensive) – Your Core Skills deal up to [20 – 40%] increased damage based on your amount of Fortify
- Aspect of Might (Defensive) – Basic Skills grant 20% Damage Reduction for [2.0 – 6.0] seconds
- Ghostwalker Aspect (Mobility) – While Unstoppable and for 4 seconds after, you gain [10 – 25%] increased Movement Speed and can move freely through enemies
- Edgemasters Aspect (Offensive) – Skills deal up to [10 – 20%] increased damage based on your available Primary Resource when cast, receiving the maximum cap while you also have full Primary Resource
- Conceited Aspect (Offensive) – Deal [15 – 25%] increased damage while you also have a Barrier active
Additionally for a bit more defense one could change Conceited Aspect for a more defensive option:
- Aspect of Quicksand (Utility) – Damage from Earth Skills Slow enemies hit by [25 – 50%] for 5 seconds
Best Way to Obtain Druid Build Aspects From The Purveyor
|Best Gambling Option|
Thanks to Don The Crown for the information!
Druid Leveling Tips
Our first tip for this Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide is to team up with someone, be it a friend or someone you meet in Diablo 4. Teaming up greatly improves the leveling process and allows you to progress faster and easier.
Skill Rotation Tips
Use your vines to immobilize and poison your enemies, following up with Landslide for massive damage.
Keep an eye on your Fortify, having this above 50% increases your survivability but also your damage. Pairing Fortify and Earthen Bulwark together gives both defense and offense, use Earthen Bulwark off cooldown in every fight.
Legendary Aspects from Dungeons
When available go ahead and collect the following aspects by completing their dungeons:
– Aspect of Mending Stone (Defensive) from Sealed Archives in Dry Steppes
– Aspect of Might (Defensive) from Dark Ravine in Dry Steppes
– Ghostwalker Aspect (Mobility) from the Broken Bulwark in Scosglen
– Aspect of Retaliation (Offensive) from Seaside Descent in Dry Steppes
– Crashstone Aspect (Offensive) from Stockades in Scosglen
Sticking to the Campaign and leveling through completing it will be the best option for your first character. For alternative characters this might be different as the Developers have shown there is a “Skip Campaign” button after doing the campaign once.
After some testing it seems that Tier 1 will be faster for leveling through the campaign, allowing you to reach the end-game faster.
Diablo 4 Druid Leveling Guide Conclusion
This concludes our guide for Druid Leveling in Diablo 4! For more information, guides, builds and much more, be sure to check out our Diablo 4 home page!
About the Author