Druid Spirit Animals Guide
Welcome to our Druid Spirit Animals Guide for Diablo 4. In this guide we will teach you everything you need to know about the Spirit Animals, when they become available, where to find them and how to unlock them.
How to unlock the Druid Spirit Animals
Once you reach level 15 with your Druid, you will gain the quest to unlock your Spirit Animals. This quest requires you to travel to and complete the Stronghold Tur Dulra. After completing the Stronghold you will now embark on a series of quests that will teach you about the Druids and the Story of the Spirit Animals.
After completion of all the quests you can find the Spirit Animals in Tur Dulra (Left bottom of the stronghold).
Each of the Animals gives you different boons as you can see below. Per animal you can choose 1 boon. Once you have offered 100 Druidic Offerings you will gain the ability to bond to a Spirit Animal and choose 2 boons from that Spirit Animal.
During gameplay you can access the Spirit Animal Boons through Shift + C, this will however not allow you to change the bonded Spirit Animal, for that a trip to Tur Dulra will be required.
- Prickleskin – Gain X amount of Thorns (25 Offerings)
- Gift of the Stag – Gain +10 Maximum Spirit (50 Offerings)
- Wariness – Take 10% reduced damage from Elites (75 Offerings)
- Advantageous Beast – Reduce the duration of Control Impairing Effects by 15% (100 Offerings)
- Scyth Talons – Gain +5% increased Critical Strike Chance (25 Offerings)
- Iron Feather – Gain x10% Maximum Life (50 Offerings)
- Swooping Attacks – Gain +10% Attack Speed (75 Offerings)
- Avian Wrath – Gain x30% Critical Strike Damage (100Offerings)
To unlock any of the Snake Boons you will have to complete 100 offerings for this Spirit Animal.
- Obsidian Slam – Every X number of kills will cause your next Earth Skill to Overpower
- Overload – Lucky Hit: Dealing Lightning damage has up to a 20% chance to cause the target to emit a static discharge, dealing 60% Lightning damage to surrounding enemies
- Masochistic – Critical Strikes with Shapeshifting Skills Heal you for 3% Maximum Life
- Calm Before the Storm – Lucky Hit: Nature Magic Skills have up to a 15% chance to reduce the Cooldown of your Ultimate Skill by 2 seconds
- Packleader – Lucky Hit: Critical Strikes have up to a 20% chance to reset the Cooldowns of your Companion Skills (25 Offerings)
- Energize – Lucky Hit: Dealing damage has up to a 15% chance to restore 10 Spirit (50 Offerings)
- Bolster – Fortify for 10% of your Maximum Life when you use a Defensive Skill (75 Offerings)
- Calamity – Extend the duration of Ultimate Skills by 25% (100 Offerings)
Boons give you a great way to customize your builds, change them according to your build.
Below we have listed our Druid builds:
This concludes our Druid Spirit Animals Guide for Diablo 4! For more information on Diablo 4, including Seasonal Content, Class Builds and Guides, be sure to check out our Diablo 4 home page!
About the Author